About Me

My photo
Lifestyle branding for the guy-hot girl and the hot guy who loves her

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Vintage Video Friday - a little early

Kat here.  I liked it when B.W. Stevenson did it; I liked it when Brooks and Dunn did it.



So I did a little trusty Wikipedia research and found that a band called the Gear Daddies also released a version of it on their 1992 album, Can't Have Nothin' Nice.  For those of you who don't know, the Gear Daddies are a rock band originally from Austin...Austin, Minnesota, that is.  Interestingly, I grew up only about an hour and 15 minutes away from Austin, Minnesota and now live 45 minutes from Austin, Texas.

I couldn't seem to find a recording of the Gear Daddies version online but if anyone else can find one, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment