About Me

My photo
Lifestyle branding for the guy-hot girl and the hot guy who loves her

Monday, February 25, 2013

Too Cool For School

So, as I posted earlier, I have a new career.  Now that I am a personal assistant/entrepreneur who can work from home part-time, I am free, free, FREE from the binding binds of office wear.

From 2003 to 2009, I worked in a warehouse and my workwear was limited to jeans and teeshirts.  From 2009 to early 2013, it was skirts and dresses.

Now, I'm excited to enter the best of both worlds.  Today was my first office-free weekday, and as I headed out to run some errands, I had a distinct First-Day-of-School sensation.  To commemorate it, I tried to re-create all those pictures our parents took of us on the first day of school (minus the bus this time, thank heavens...)

Rocawear sunglasses
Volcom tee
Guess jacket
WetDesert bison teeth necklace
Juicy Couture necklace
Mom's vintage bracelet
Michael Kors purse
Diesel jeans
Frye harness boots

No comments:

Post a Comment