About Me

My photo
Lifestyle branding for the guy-hot girl and the hot guy who loves her

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hump Day Inspiration

With it being a week past Valentine's Day, I thought it might be time to touch on the tougher side of love. 


Kris Kristofferson is absolutely the sexiest man to ever enter the world of country music. Dang that lucky Rita Coolidge.

Sammi Smith shows off heartache like nobody's business. And let's remember, she's a woman singing this song in the '70's which takes some balls. But I'm not sure why she has to sing it while sitting on hay bales.

Johnny and June bring some love to the lust. Fyi, Sammi Smith's son, Waylon Payne, plays Jerry Lee Lewis in Walk the Line, the movie about Johnny and June. No, I didn't have to google those facts (I just love music a bit too much).

A modern day version of a song about something that's as old as time. Norah's not my girl usually (probably because I'm jealous of her delicate beauty and piano playing skills) but I'm glad she brought this song back for bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment