About Me

My photo
Lifestyle branding for the guy-hot girl and the hot guy who loves her

Friday, November 1, 2013

When It Breaks

Sometimes, life gets to be a little too much. You have to pause, cry, scream or all three if you're me. And then you have to move forward. Right now, I find myself struggling with the forward movement. I looked at a goal that I had written one year ago and realized.... NOTHING. I hadn't done one external thing to move tangibly closer to success. I'd done some thinking and some writing but there was no action behind it. It hit me like a ton of bricks. So, I'm moving on. Back to the drawing board but this time I won't stop at just drawing.


p.s. Happy Belated Halloween.

p.p.s. Frustration at personal goals is no reason to miss a chance at dressing up.

 one
two 

No comments:

Post a Comment