About Me

My photo
Lifestyle branding for the guy-hot girl and the hot guy who loves her

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

In preparation for the Last Minute Market

Hey, slackers!  If you haven't finished your holiday shopping, don't despair - there is still time!
MJ and I will be at the Last Minute Market at the San Marcos Nature Center in San Marcos, Texas this Saturday, December 15.  

Since MJ made, like, ALL the product that we'll be marketing, I thought the least I could do was build our display.  And you know how much I spent on it?? Zero dollars, baby!  This is all from spare scraps and wood bits I found in our garage.  I carefully laid out all the bits in a very precise fashion.  Note the awesome ceramic coffee cup from the Bugle Boy non-profit listening room in La Grange, TX.   
All the magic happened while MJ was at work the day after Thanksgiving.  By the time she came home, this was what she saw:
I lied.  The real magic happened when MJ loaded the display up with 40 pairs of hand made WetDesert  earrings.  Check it out, y'all.  If you like what you see, stop by the Last Minute Market!
Can't make it to San Marcos, Texas this Saturday? Fear not, ye procrastinators!  There is still time to get a hold of this stuff at our Etsy site!  Yeah!  Shopping!  Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment